Sunday 1 February 2015

Snorkeling at Cabo Pulmo



Down the highway from Los Barriles is Cabo Pulmo, a National Park, decided to take a short road trip, to check it out. Unfortunately we don't have an underwater camera, but Dean said the snorkeling was great.  I was convinced a shark was out there, just waiting to eat me, so I stayed closer to the shore with Reece.

No rest for the wicked




We had to put modesty aside, and just change in the back of the truck. Or wear our wet suits home...


Doing my best to put a diaper on Reece, but I don't think he's ready to go home yet.

This isn't the best picture, but in the interest of protecting the identity of the woman on the beach, it's just going to have to do. If you look closely, you'll see that she is wearing a baby carrier. But then you realize she's carrying her dog in it! I'm guessing the doggy stroller doesn't do well on the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment